You must be doing yoga or exercise to keep yourself fit and healthy. But if you want, you can also include some yoga postures in your daily routine. Yoga postures are helpful in reducing stress and anxiety as well as keeping the heart healthy. The heart is a very important part of our body, so it is our responsibility to keep it healthy. If yoga postures are done regularly, then the heart can be kept healthy. Yoga postures are helpful in reducing heart-related problems. To get a disease-free heart, you can do Apana Yoga Mudra, Surya Mudra, Rudra Mudra, and Prana Mudra with regular practice. They keep the health of the heart completely healthy. Join the Weight loss retreat Rishikesh for the best in your career and health.
1. Apana Vayu Mudra
You can practice Apana Vayu Mudra regularly to keep your heart or heart healthy and free from disease. Doing Apana Vayu Mudra is beneficial for heart patients. Patients suffering from cardiac arrest get great relief from it. If you have any heart-related disease, doing it regularly can be beneficial for you. Also if you are healthy and do it daily, then your heart will always be healthy.
- To do Apana Vayu Mudra, first lay a mat in a clean and quiet place.
- Sit on this in Padmasana. Keep the waist and spine straight.
- Close both of your eyes.
- Now keep both your hands on the knees. During this, the palms should be facing the sky.
- After this, bend your index finger towards the palm.
- Join the ends of your middle or ring finger with the tip of the thumb.
- During this, your little finger will be very straight.
- Now try to seclude your mind. If you want, you can also do some chanting during this time. Om can be chanted.
- You can stay in this posture for half an hour. If you want, you can increase its time also.
Other benefits of Apana Mudra:
Apana mudra is not only beneficial for the heart but also for our overall health. Practising this daily can relieve the problem of headaches.
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Anxiety and restlessness will go away
- Improve digestion
2. Prana Mudra
To keep your heart completely healthy, doing Prana Yoga Mudra is also very beneficial. Its daily practice increases life force. Prana mudra is also helpful in keeping the arteries healthy. Prana mudra can also be done to keep the heart active. If Prana Mudra is done regularly, then the heart is able to do blood circulation well.
- To do Prana Mudra, first of all, sit in Padmasana.
- Now place both your hands on both knees. Keep the palms facing upwards.
- Join the ends of your little finger and ring finger with the tip of the thumb.
- During this, your middle and index fingers will be very straight.
- Now you can chant any mantra. Apart from this, you can also take long deep breaths.
- Your eyes should be closed while doing this mudra.
Other benefits of Prana Mudra:
Apart from keeping the heart healthy, Prana Mudra is also beneficial in many other problems. Doing this regularly strengthens the immunity of the body. In addition, it also improves blood circulation. This gives energy to the body.
- Beneficial for diabetics
- Relief in hypertension and high blood pressure
- strengthen the lungs
- Improve blood flow in the body
3. Surya Mudra
Like doing Apana and Prana mudra, the heart is always healthy by doing Surya mudra. It is beneficial in curing heart-related diseases. If it is done regularly, the heart can always remain healthy. You can practice it even if you are very healthy. You can also get many other benefits from this. Surya Mudra keeps the heart active and helps in better circulation of blood. You too can keep yourself healthy by doing this mudra daily.
- To do Surya Mudra, first sit in a peaceful place. Keep your waist and spine straight.
- Keep both your hands on both the knees and the palms should be facing upwards.
- Bend your ring finger and bring it near the thumb.
- Now place the thumb on top of your ring finger.
- Close both your eyes and be lonely.
- You can sit in this posture for 20-30 minutes.
Other benefits of Surya Mudra:
By doing Surya Mudra regularly, the circulation of blood in the body is better. Along with this, energy also increases in the body.
- Beneficial for heart patients
- Beneficial in diabetes and thyroid
- Lower bad cholesterol
4. Rudra Mudra
Rudra Mudra is a great yoga pose to keep the heart healthy. Diseases related to the heart can be overcome by regular practice. You must do this to take care of heart health. It also helps in the circulation of energy and blood in the body. Rudra Mudra pacifies the mind and body. Its practice removes bad thoughts from the mind.
- To do Rudra Mudra, first sit in a comfortable position of Padmasana.
- Place both your hands on both knees. The palms should be facing upwards.
- Now bend the index or ring finger towards the thumb. Touch the ends of these two fingers with the tip of the thumb.
- Keep the other two fingers straight.
- Close both your eyes and meditate.
- You can do this mudra for 20-30 minutes.
You can also practice these yoga postures regularly to keep your heart healthy. These yoga postures should be done on an empty stomach. Along with this, they should always be done in a peaceful and secluded place. In the beginning, do any yoga posture only under the supervision of a yoga guru. If there is a pain in your fingers, then you should do it only on the advice of a yoga guru.